Tutor Training Webinar
The Tutor Training Webinar is a knowledge-based workshop. We recommend you attend this workshop if you are considering tutoring continuing professional development (CPD) and do not have a formal teaching qualification.
The webinar is also excellent as a refresher for those coming back into tutoring or for those who are responsible for ensuring that the tutor team is working effectively and consistently.
The webinar is two and a half hours long and delivered by an experienced and qualified tutor.
What will the webinar cover?
- Tutor's role and responsibilities
- Creating a safe and supportive learning environment
- Setting aims and outcomes
- The learner journey
- Inclusive teaching and learning approaches
- Different teaching methods
- Feedback and action planning
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training
Book your place now and we will contact you to arrange a convenient day and time to take part in this webinar.
- The following conditions apply to cancellation of booked PD:Approval activities by participants:
- More than 14 days before the activity takes place: full refund less a £10 administration fee.
- 14-7 days before the activity takes place: 50% refund less a £10 administration fee
- Within 7 days of the activity taking place: no refund/
- The following conditions apply to cancellation of booked PD:Approval activities by PD:Approval:
- More than 7 days before the PD:Approval activity: PD:Approval will offer a new date for the activity. If the new date is not acceptable, the full fee will be reimbursed.
- Within 7 days of the PD:Approval activity: PD:Approval will offer a new date if available. If the new date is not acceptable, the full fee will be reimbursed.