Assessor Training Webinar
The Assessor Training Webinar is a knowledge-based workshop. We recommend you attend this workshop if you will be carrying out assessments (either formative or summative) on continuing professional development (CPD) and do not have a formal assessor qualification.
The webinar is also excellent as a refresher for those coming back into assessing or for those who are responsible for ensuring that the assessor team is working effectively and consistently.
The webinar is two and a half hours long and delivered by an experienced tutor who is a qualified assessor.
What will the webinar cover?
- Assessor's role and responsibilities
- Promoting equality, diversity and inclusion
- Principles of assessment (VARCS)
- Types of assessment
- Methods of assessment
- Designing fair and valid assessment methods
- The four stages of assessment planning
- Conducting fair and valid assessments
- Reasonable adjustments and special considerations
- Giving feedback and action planning
Book your place now and we will contact you to arrange a convenient day and time to take part in this webinar.
- The following conditions apply to cancellation of booked PD:Approval activities by participants:
- More than 14 days before the activity takes place: full refund less a £10 administration fee.
- 14-7 days before the activity takes place: 50% refund less a £10 administration fee
- Within 7 days of the activity taking place: no refund/
- The following conditions apply to cancellation of booked PD:Approval activities by PD:Approval:
- More than 7 days before the PD:Approval activity: PD:Approval will offer a new date for the activity. If the new date is not acceptable, the full fee will be reimbursed.
- Within 7 days of the PD:Approval activity: PD:Approval will offer a new date if available. If the new date is not acceptable, the full fee will be reimbursed.