Certificate in Understanding the Principles & Practices of Assessment
This continuing professional development (CPD) course is designed to introduce you to the principles and practices of assessment. It is suitable for anyone who would like to understand about assessing or as a refresher for anyone who is already qualified as an assessor.
- Unit 1: Understanding the principles and practices of assessment (35 total learning hours)
- Assessment: Worksheet (completion date: 2 months from date of purchase)
By purchasing this course, you agree to the following assessor:learner agreement (a copy is included in your downloads):
Your role as the learner
- To ask for support when needed
- To respond to communications in a timely manner
- To meet the set deadlines for submission of work/evidence
- To request an extension for the deadlines if required, and at least two weeks before the deadline is due
- To ensure work is fully completed and to a high standard before sending it in for marking; work that is incomplete will count towards the two-mark policy*.
Your assessor's role
- To mark your SAP (Student Assessment Pack)
- To give you feedback, which will be recorded fully in your SAP
- To give you action plans when evidence is not met, which will be recorded fully in your SAP
- To answer any questions you may have in a timely manner
Download the course manual and Student Assessment Pack. You will have two months to complete the assessment from the date of purchase. After two months, you will no longer be able to submit your assessment for marking or receive a certificate.
Education Providers: contact us to register at least 3 faculty members and receive a complementary Resource Bundle worth $273 to help you strengthen your systems and processes.
Individuals: Purchase your manual and assessment here and start your journey today!
* The two mark policy allows for two markings of the same worksheet; a third and subsequent marking will require a payment of £30 each.